Birthday Enrollment for California Residents

Birthday Enrollment California

California Medicare Birthday Enrollment?

Did you know that within 30 days of your birthday, you can switch carriers to the same or lesser supplement that you are currently enrolled on without having to answer any questions about your health?   So, if you have an F Medicare Supplement with Company X and you see that Company Y’s F Supplement, the identical supplement, is less expensive, you can switch to the less expensive F Supplement with Company Y with no health history questions. It’s guaranteed issue for the new policy!  

Not on Medicare yet?

You apply for Medicare in California the same as any state: through the Social Security Administration in person, on the phone, or online

  • Visit the Social Security website.
  • Call Social Security at 1-800-772-1213 (TTY users should call 1-800-325-0778), Monday through Friday, 7 AM to 7 PM.
  • If you worked for a railroad, call the Railroad Retirement Board at 1-877-772-5772 (TTY users call 312-751-4701), Monday through Friday, 9 AM to 3:30 PM

How do I participate?

For more information about the Birthday Enrollment, contact us at  1-887-789-5831. Or you can fill out the form below to see if your current Medicare supplement plan is the most cost-effective. If you see something more attractive, you can move ahead with replacing your more costly plan. If you prefer, you can contact us at Geldin Insurance toll-free at 877-789-5831 and we can help you over the phone. We’ve been helping Californians with their Medicare policies for over 20 years and it is our pleasure to serve you.

Insurance shouldn’t be Ruff!

[vfb id=’4′]

Don't Leave Empty Handed!

Request a Personalized Quote Today!

Just complete the info below and an experienced agent will get back to you!
Geldin Insurance Services